Magari: Italian for Maybe / If only / I wish / I desire
No more wishing for great skin. MAGARI makes your desire possible. Echoed in stories and myths, the fountain of youth was a spring that could restore youth to anyone who bathed in it. We’ve captured the essence of the spring’s magic and put it into a bottle for you.
Rich in moisture-binding/ Anti aging ingredients like hyaluronic acid, fatty acids, marine extracts, resveratrol and PCA. This complex combines potent antioxidants like Vitamin C, E, biotin, and is boosted with peptides to help stimulate collagen production. Micronutrients help enhance skin tone and neutralize impurities while humectants provide hydration. Liquid Youth evens out complexion, increases collagen/elastin synthesis, inhibits the formation of wrinkles and lessen the appearance of deep expression lines. This elixir firms and re-plumps the skin restoring its youthful glow.
- NaPca - This ingredient is one of the major components of our skins’ natural moisturizing factor. Our skin naturally contains PCA, but as we age these levels drop quite considerably. In the world of skincare, it is considered an important humectant, this is due to the fact that it is extremely water absorbent and can hold several times its weight in water, thus helping to reduce loss of moisture.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract - Native to the cold Antarctic Ocean, Pseudoalteromonas is a genus of marine bacteria with many different species. In 1988, a new species named Pseudoalteromonas Antarctica was isolated from mud samples collected from the inlet Admiralty Bay, on King George Island, Antarctica. During growth, this species of bacteria produces an exopolymer of glycoproteins believed to help the bacteria retain water, adhere to surfaces, and withstand the extreme cold. Its protective function in nature has been applied in beauty products to regenerate and protect the skin.In skin care products, Pseudoalteromonas ferment extract promotes skin regeneration by stimulating keratinocyte growth and fibroblast adhesion. In vitro testing found that this extract could increase the production of collagen and elastin, which results in wrinkle reduction. In vivo testing revealed that Pseudoalteromonas ferment extract could increase skin hydration in cold weather and also decrease the depth of wrinkles around the eyes. Lastly, Pseudoalteromonas ferment extract is said to be ideal for oily and combination skin because in can reduce excess sebum (oil) production, leading to less shininess and smaller pores.
- Resveratrol - Inflammation contributes to physical signs of aging. Resveratrol also upregulates collagen IV, which over time promotes elasticity and produces a microlifting of the skin. In a 28-day trial using pichia/resveratrol ferment, participants reported a noticeable improvement in fine lines and skin tone researchers have found a way to make it more potent by fermenting it. They've used a microorganism called Pichia pastoris in this process, which feeds on the resveratrol and metabolizes it completely. The resulting byproduct is both anti-inflammatory and helps to stimulate collagen production.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis- better known as the orange, is packed with alpha hydroxy acids to stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis (stimulates new skin cell growth) and minimizes damage caused by the sun. The fruit extract and oil comes from the flesh of the orange and exhibits remarkable exfoliating properties, smoothing fine lines, replenishing moisture in the skin, and increases the thickness of the epidermis. Orange fruit extract is a natural anti-aging ingredient (increases collagen production, smoothens the appearance of fine lines, brightens skin and impedes the development of wrinkles). It has even demonstrated significant effects on keratinization.
- Peptides - Applying natural peptides for skin topically may increase your body’s production of peptides for skin. While collagen molecules are too large to penetrate the skin, peptides are small enough to penetrate the skin, [and] when applied topically, they signal the skin to repair itself." In response to these signals, your skin boosts its production of collagen peptides.
- Hyaluronic Acid - (Sodium hyaluronate)has a smaller molecular size as HA (making it especially penetrative), and is able to hold more water than any other natural substance—up to 1,000 times its weight in water! Thanks to these to attributes, when applied topically to the skin it can reach deep down into the dermis to combine with, maintain and attract water. It also promotes skin/blood microcirculation and nutrient absorption, and helps maintain normal metabolism. Thanks to its super-sized hydrating properties, sodium hyaluronate will result in smoother, softer skin with decreased wrinkles and an all-around fuller appearance.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (green tea) - topical application of green tea leaves or extracts have many benefits for skin, including anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonin, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Glycerin, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pseudoalteromas Ferment Extract, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Tripeptide 0- 10 Citrulline, Tripeptide - 1. Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Xanathan Gum, Carbomer, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Biotin, Simmondsia Chensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citric Acid, Triethanolamine, Potassium Sorbet, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
Magari Liquid Youth can be used any time of the day. For best results apply liberally and often. Can be sprayed directly on the face, onto a cotton ball, on hands and pressed into the skin after cleansing. Skin Types: ALL/Aging